We are pleased to invite you to the NORDIC REAL ESTATE FORUM 2023, which takes place on March 23, 2023 at Tallinn Creative Hub in Estonia and simultaneously online. The main topic of NREF 2023 is CHANGES in Real Estate.
Nordic Real Estate Forum brings together sector leaders and decision-makers from Nordics, Baltics and the rest of the Europe to be part of the discussion on how to shape the future of real estate. The goal of the NREF is to become the leading real estate forum in the Nordic and Baltic countries.
We have decided to organize the forum as a hybrid. Which means that the forum will also be broadcasted online for those not able to travel to Tallinn.
Also, we are ready to introduce you some of the confirmed speakers:
– Henrica Ginström, COO of Citycon
– Andres Trink, CEO of Merko Group
– Viljar Arakas, CEO of EfTEN Capital
– Madis Raidma, CEO of East Capital Real Estate
– Siim Rosenthal, Portfolio Manager, Real Estate, Titanium Oyj
– Aavo Kokk, Chairman of The Board at US Real Estate OÜ
– Roberto de Silvestri, Board Member and Investor Relations Manager, Colonna Group
– Tarmo Karotam, MRICS, CEO, Baltic Horizon Fund Manager, Northern Horizon Capital
– Håkan Pehrsson, CEO, The Retail Headquarters AB
You are welcome to tune in on the discussion panels of investments, macroeconomics, commercial, development, retail and ESG in real estate. This is a day full of knowledge, inspiration and socializing.
Partners of the NREF2023 are: NEWSEC, Swedbank, East Capital, Colonna, Baltic Horizon Fund, Technopolis Ülemiste, Glimstedt.
In case of any questions, kindly contact us at email@example.com.
We are looking forward to see you at the NREF 2023!